Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Park Fun

Here in Texas we are used to having some pretty crazy temp changes from day to day. This winter has been no exception. While I can't say that I'm upset about beautiful sunny, 80 degreee days in Jan., I do not like that it will be back to 40 degrees tomorrow. But, since it was so beautiful yesterday, I took the girls for a walk and decided to try out the swings for the very first time. They loved it and were sooo calm the whole time they were swinging (well, maybe except for a little outburst from Landrie). I also let them crawl around in the gravel and that was pretty interesting to watch. They kinda didn't know what to think of it. I did have my camera though, so here are some pics, enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photographic evidence of Landrie's outburst...she was yelling at ducks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also forgot to mention that Ella had her first little pony tail the other night, sooo here is a pic of that and one of Landrie being her usual self

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: