Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

If you Noticed

On the side of my blog, you probably noticed some little boxes about some babies. These are from blogs that I frequently read and I thought I would share because these families are need of some serious prayer. The one on the top about little miss Kayleigh is amazing. This little baby girl was born very early and weighed a little over a pound! You obviously can tell by the pic of her tiny hand wearing her dad's wedding ring as a bracelet. She is a very, very strong little girl and it is amazing the things she has endured and overcome in her short little life. If you have some time, click on her box and read about her amazing little journey so far. I just removed one of the boxes I had, Praying for Harper. While Harper is still in the NICU, her parents finally got to hold her yesterday and Dr.'s think that she will be going home in the early part of next week. So, all the prayers for her have worked and she is doing just beautifully. Sadly, I have replaced Haprer's prayer button with a new one. It is for a little girl named Tuesday, and she is terminally ill with an untreatable cancer. After finding out that her previous tumor had shrunk by 75%, a new tumor was discovered and there is nothing that can be done. She is at home with her family and they are just cherishing every moment they have with her at this point. Also, I do not have a link, but there are some other little ones that are in need of prayers. Their names are Sydney and Corinne and they are 5 mos. old twin girls. They were just diagnosed with a very rare genetic disorder and it comes with a life expectancy of no more than 2 yrs.
I have not posted this info to bring anyone down and I'm sorry that it probably did. But, after reading about and following these families stories for quite some time, I feel it is the least I can do to pass the word so that they may have just a few more people to pray for them.

No comments: