Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

BIG Birthday Girls

The inevitable has finally happened...our little baby girls are BIG one year olds! I can hardly believe how fast the day came and went, let alone this past year. I do have to say that I'm really enjoying the girls age, even though they aren't itty bitty anymore. Their little personalities are really shining through and it is so much fun to experience new things with them. When they were little and I was in the delusional haze of new mommyhood, I didn't have time to stop and think about the little miracles that God had given us. I mean I loved them, but I definitely didn't feel like they were ours. It felt like it was just a test and their real parents were going to come and pick them up at any point. Now, a year later, I absolutely could never imagine our family with out them. The best parts of my day are when the girls wake up so happy to see me and when their big brothers come home from school. These girls seriously love their brothers! It has been so amazing to watch their bond grow this over the year and it really makes me question what I thought I knew for sure. Could I do this all over again? Should we have one more little one? I go back and forth everyday, but the four that we do have definitely make my heart melt enough to say yes to those questions most of the time! We will see what the future holds though...as of right now, I absolutely could not be more happy and fulfilled. I have rambled enough for now though so I will get on to what you really want to see...the birthday pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yay, we're 1!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cake for our party goers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella was very excited about the presents!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella giving kisses to her present from Uncle Jon and Uncle Kyle
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie was loving on her presents too
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Like I anticipated, Ella wasn't so sure about the whole cake business at first...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see, she quickly warmed up to it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie was all over her cake, like we expected
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We let all the kiddos dig in and share in the cake mess
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bathtime!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella was confined to our shower while she waited for her turn in the bath

That about does it for the birthday pics! If you made it through them all, hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

oh my goodness, i love these pics!!!