Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sisterly Love

I've been trying to get this on camera for a long time and the other day I finally accomplished it. For about the past month, both girls have been giving out loves like they are going out of style. Ella puckers up to give you big kisses, without being prompted and she will grab her dollies and stuffed animals and just awww and coo and hug and kiss on them. It is really so sweet and I love to see it. Landrie does this as well, but she really, really loves to love on Ella. She will go over and wrap her arms around her neck and give big ole' hugs or she will come over and just lay her head on her. It really does melt my heart. Ella rarely enjoys the love she gets from Landrie, maybe as a result of Landrie laying on her for 9 months while they were in my belly. Who knows? All I know is that I'm so happy that they are starting to show this side of their personalities because it just warms my soul much! Here are some pics that I snapped of a little love romp they had the other day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: