
This is the outside of the girls bedroom doors. Not the most exciting pic, but I had to include it because their awesome big bro Garret made their name signs for them when they were only 2 mos. old. They have been hanging here ever since and I have no plans to remove them anytime soon!

This is what you see when you open the doors...pretty much the whole room! It is small but absolutely perfect for them. The stripes on the wall are all the same color paint, just used some polyurethane to make some of the stripes shiny.

Ella's side

Landrie's side

This is just to show some little details of what is in their cribs. My mom (Gigi) made the bedding for the girls and I love it! The blankets are the floral print on one side and monkey dot fleece on the other. Before I had to take the bumper pads out because the girls were using them as step stools, their cribs were just adorable. The bumper pads were floral print on one side and a coordinating stripe on the other. The girls do use the bright coral pillows to sleep on, but just in the last couple weeks did they start those. The dolls, teddy bears and throw pillows are usually at the other end of the crib. I know pillows are a scary thing to use with little ones, but the girls sleep better with them and their Dr. said it was ok to give them extra firm pillows. So, that is what they got!

These are one of my most favorite things in their nursery. My cousin Ali got these guardian angel crib medallions for them for my shower and I just love them so much! I plan on always keeping them hanging on/near the girls' beds so they always have a little guardian angel watching them sleep!


The first present their poppi ever bought them...a Tiffany lamp!

These old nursery rhyme books are something very special to me. I used to LOVE to look at them at my Nana and Papaw's when I was little and I'm so happy that my Nana gave them to me a few years ago! The baby shoes on top are also very special to me because they were my dad's when he was a baby. Sometimes the fact that my Mamaw saves everything is a very good thing!

Their chandelier! When I found out we were having baby girls, I knew that they MUST have a chandelier in their room. On the wall above the window treatment, this is what you see:

It says "Angels danced the day you were born" and it absolutely couldn't be more true!

This is their window ledge which I love. It is cluttered with stuff that will go up on a shelf above the door right now, but you get the idea. I have big plans for this ledge, but those plans will have to wait a little while until Miss Landrie stops pulling everything off that she can get her hands on!

This is the corner of the room at the end of Ella's bed. We still use the exersaucers to confine the girls when we need to, but once we no longer need them, I have lots of fun stuff that I will put here.

Ella and Landrie are excited that you stopped by and made it through ALL those pics! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:
Cute times 2!! Love the striped walls!
Lovely room decor and lovely little ones too! :-)
Love their room! So cute! Oh...that chandelier is incredible too! Thanks for sharing :)
I love it all, especially the stripes. That's amazing that you get that look just from a coat of polyurethane.. Do you still have the paint color? I'd love to know......great job! And cute twinsies!
The room is adorable. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment