Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

She is the Reason

She is the reason I am who I am today. She is the reason I am the mom that I've always wanted to be. She is the reason that God thought I was capable of handling twins and tweens. She is who I've always wanted to be and I only hope that I can do her a little justice with being the mom that I am. She is my MOM...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She is the reason that I have made it through this last year with these guys.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She has proven time and time again that your children are never too old to need help. She has proven that she really is the best mom in the world. She has proven that you really never stop wanting your mom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There really is no way for me to put in to words just how thankful I am that I get to have my mom as mine. She ALWAYS knows just what I need and she especially knows how I feel now that I am a stay at home mom to 4...just like she was. I love, value and appreciate my mom more than I could ever say. She is the best mom in the whole world, and today I can say nothing more than "Thank you mom, for being you and helping me be the best mom that I can be!"

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

this is too sweet!!!