
This is obviously before I could get Ella's vest off, but you get to see how cute they look in them! They definitely immobilize them...I may just have to use them when they start getting out of hand and fighting! Ha, just kidding(sorta). The girls had even more fun with their new found freedom around the boat. Landrie was all over the place and enjoyed looking into the water. Ella, well she got to big for her britches. She tried to dive in the lake, she LOVED it. When we wouldn't let her try out her sea legs, she proceeded to climb up to the back of the boat and started dancing to the music. This frightened me as I started seeing visions of a teenage Ella on the back of boats in party cove, so I quickly took her off the back and put her back into her straightjacket, i mean life jacket. Way too soon to be starting habits such as these! After a little more cruising around the lake, we needed to head back as the boys were getting out of school. Landrie thought it was time too because this is what she did:


Yes, she is taking after her mommy with this. Something about boats seems to have this affect on me too! Once we got home, we decided that since the girls were already in their swimsuits and they were enjoying the water so much, that we should get the baby pool out. We had a great time watching the girls play and here is a little video of the fun they had:
So cute! They sure do keep us busy these days but our days are definitely filled with laughter! Hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday weekend so far and I'll post some more pics as soon as my camera is charged.


No comments:
Post a Comment