Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A "Brummett Bunch" of Pictures

Two weeks ago we FINALLY went and did something that I have wanted to do for a very long time...we had professional photos taken of our family. We could have gone and done this a long time ago, but I wanted the girls to be old enough to be interested in the camera and what was going on. As excited as I was to get pics of our family together, I have to say that I was just as much, if not a little more, to have good pictures of me with the girls. We have a few pics of me with them, as in like 3, but now I finally have some goods pics to prove that they really do have a mom! It didn't hit me so hard that we didn't have any pictures together until I looked around our house and saw the gobs of photos of me and Jay with the boys. Now, I love these pics and realize it had been the 4 of us for a long time before the girls came a long, but it is definitely high time that I put some pictures up of the girls. I mean, if it weren't for our family room turned playroom, visitors might not know that we had two little girls! I know, bad mommmy, but these kiddos do keep me a little busy. So, since they are all in bed and I have some free time, here are our pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kevin Dennstaedt said...

Your family is beautiful!

Darby said...

the girls were so good for the camera!! i have a feeling it will be a little harder to get a good family pic this time around :)