Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

While the boys are aways...the girls will play!

Jay took Galen, Garret and a friend camping and boating this weekend, so the girls and I are having a girls weekend. This weekend is really no different than most days for us since it is usually just the three of us, but I figured I could pretend it was different! So, I decided that I would get a bunch of little things that needed to be done finished up and then find something new and exciting to do with the girls, but it had to be indoors because of the downpour outside. Soooo, while cleaning out our guestroom closet, I came across my bag of mardi gras beads that I have been saving for about 5 yrs. now. I saved them because I knew that I would have a little girl one day that would love, love, love to play with them. I had completely forgotten about the bag until today, so with the stormy weather outside, there couldn't have been a better day to introduce the girls to the world of dress up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They were a little confused at first about what I had put on them
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella decided she like Landrie's pretties better and tried to steal them...Landrie wasn't sure she like it so much
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie decided she didn't want to play dress up anymore and started to rip everything off
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But, Ella cooperated of course and liked getting her pic taken with all of the play pretties
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella giving us her best model face
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love my silly girl
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How much do you love this flower hat that?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie was happy with just her thumb and her tutu

Hope you liked the pics! I'll be posting some other pics from last month later on...I'm way behind but I have no clue where April went!

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

oh my goodness, that is all I can say! Love, love, love the dress up pics!!!