The girls love, love, love bath time. They usually play in the tub for a good half hour before I get them out and once their hair is rinsed, they immediately start saying "Teef brish! Teef brush!" I've been brushing their teeth after bath time for about a year now and they LOVE it! They especially love to do it themselves since they are big 2 year olds now!
And after brushing and bathing, this is their most favorite thing to do:
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
3 days ago




2 comments:
bet it's daddys favorite time too! Potato LOVES brushing HUD teeth and sucking the tooth paste off the brush! It's getting the toothbrush back.
I love bath time with the kids. It's so special, and I adore scrubbing each little tiny part of them clean. And then I love the way they smell when they are done. And cuddling before bed time... sigh. I love being a mommy!
Post a Comment