Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Party Day

Last Sunday was Mr. Jacksie's 1st birthday party. His actual birthday is June 9th, but with so much family in town, the Wilson's decided that Memorial day weekend was the perfect time to have a party! I'm still so happy that we were able to go and be a part of the celebrations, even if we did bring a big ole' tummy bug with us. The party was held at Lolie and Pop's house (aka Kristen's parents) and it was a pool party. There was about 30 people there and I'm pretty sure it went just as Kristen imagined it would. In addition to the pool and play fun, there was also a HUGE inflatable water slide for the grownups kiddos to enjoy. Since most of the kids there were 3 or under, the big kids definitely enjoyed the water slide most and Pop proclaimed that it must be present at every one of Jackson's birthday parties from now on! I'm pretty sure that Kristen and I burned off the liquid calories we consumed during the day just trying to get ourselves up and down the slide, it was a BLAST!!! Here are some pictures from our day, hopefully they will convey a little bit of the fun we had ;)




This picture cracks me up because the look on Ella's face shows that she is clearly over having a twin sister!


The birthday boy with some of his some of his favorite ladies...you don't think they love him or anything, do you?!?!


I know I love him!


Ella was having a stare down with Aubie because she was afraid he was going to steal her cupcake like Brinkley did!


Landrie oversaw the present opening


Yeah, so in case you hadn't noticed, we do party bows...not party hats!





After Jackson saw Landrie go down the slide with me, he decided he wanted to try it out...


I think this next pic pretty much sums up how he felt about the experience!

No comments: