One year ago today the world was presented a new little angel! Jackson Christopher Wilson was born and we all have been charmed by his cute little face ever since! I remember like it was yesterday, the phone call from Aunt Megan saying that he had finally arrived and was a whopping 7lbs 13oz! He was early so imagine how big he would've been!!! As I stood in the card aisle of Target, crying like a baby, I so badly wanted to hop in my car and drive to Louisiana and be with my best friend and her new little baby. Too bad I had my own little babies to worry about, haha! It has been so fun over the year, watching him grow and share stories of mommy hood with Kristen. It has been everything we ever dreamed of when we were little girls playing with our baby dolls, the only difference is that we can't be together as much as we would like. I will leave you with some pictures over the last whirlwind of a year THE fat Jackson or Jacksie. We love you so much baby boy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I just got the tears to dry up and here we go again! I never dreamed that this day would be so hard, my baby is a big boy now! We couldn't have made it this far without you - we ALL thank you!
2 comments:
I just got the tears to dry up and here we go again! I never dreamed that this day would be so hard, my baby is a big boy now! We couldn't have made it this far without you - we ALL thank you!
such a sweet post! You two are so blessed to have one another.
Post a Comment