While searching through all of my pictures and trying to get my act together after the whole blog debacle, I came across some pictures that I realized I never shared. They are from about a month ago, just before the horrible heat that stays until midnight hit us. We started to make a habit of taking the girls over to a soccer field to run off some energy before they settled down for the night. On this particular night, the weather was so nice and we had fun running around with the kiddos. Here are a few of those pictures. I need to preface them by saying that I
did take pictures of everyone, but for some reason a lot of them turned out blurry and the ones that did turn out were mostly of Landrie. Good thing she is cute I guess!!
" Mommy, where'd tha airpane go?!"
" Oh see it Momma! See it!" This is Landrie's reaction every time she sees an airplane in the sky and she usually dances around and chases it down the sidewalk. Maybe she'll be a flight attendant or pilot some day!
Ella's sweet little feet...I LOVE this picture!
Playin' ring around the rosie or "rosies" as the girls call it. This is a new favorite game for them and Ella loves it when everyone around around her falls and she stays standing. She cracks up and I think she thinks she tricked everyone or something, it's so cute!
3 comments:
They look too cute in their tu-tu's
LOVE the pic of Ella's feet. :) They are all cute, but that is my favorite one, too. :)
That first picture is adorable!
Post a Comment