I've purposely been putting off a post until today. You see, this post marks my 100th on this blog and it is symbolic to me to make it on this day, this day of Thanksgiving. I have
at least 100 things to be thankful for in my life. Do not worry, I won't bore you with listing them all here, but really, I do. God has blessed me with a life beyond measure and for that I'm eternally grateful. There are often times that I feel guilty about not attending church, like ever, but then I remember that going to church does not make me a believer in God. I hold my own daily churches with just God and myself, and it is during this time that I'm able to thank God for all that he has done for me. It is also during this time that God makes me aware of blessings that he has bestowed upon me that I had never thought about. It is when he sometimes does not answer prayers that my eyes are opened even more to what a blessing my life is. So, on this day of Thanksgiving, I am so thankful that God is in my life and I was raised to believe in the power that he has over our lives. I'm so thankful that he is always there for me to talk to, cry to, yell to or whatever to and that he always has the right answer for me. With out God, my life would not be what it is and I'm completely aware of that! I love God! I love my family! I love my friends! I love my life! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and may you all be so thankful and blessed with an abundance of love and friendship today!
1 comment:
congrats on your 100th post.
may you and your beautiful family have a great and wonderful Thanksgiving
Post a Comment