Because of the distraction, I now have two thankful posts to catch up on. Today my post is dedicated to my two very best friends in the world. They are very different and fulfill my life in the same, yet different ways...for obvious reasons. My first very best friend is a lovely lady that I have had the privlege of knowing for almost 20 years now. This is so huge to me personally because I never thought in a million years that I would have a friend like this in my life. My family moved around A LOT when I was young, and I fell into a survival mode of not getting to close to anyone out of fear that I would just have to move and leave them. Well, all of this changed when I was the new girl in Miss Debandt's 3rd grade class. I met Kristen and the rest is history. We spent countless hours playing school, house, babies, having sleepovers, cheerleading, doing homework, crying, fighting but most of all loving. I know I wouldn't be the same with out Kristen in my life and I am so very, very THANKFUL for our friendship that is more like a sisterhood!

Kristen, if you are reading this, I say we take a "Happy 20 years of friendship" trip next year to a warm and tropical destination! Lord knows we both need it!
The second very best friend in my life is my wonderful hubby. If God had told me when I was young that Jay was the man I would marry, I would not have believed it! May sound harsh, but Jay is not the tall man with dark hair that I always pictured...he is better...and God obviously knew what he was doing when he let us meet. I don't have enough time in the day to say all of the things that I want/feel about my husband, just know he is the BEST! Today, I'm so very THANKFUL for his hard work, determination, drive and passion that he has for making sure that his family is ALWAYS taken care of. He does everything that he can so that I can stay home and raise our family and by doing that, he is fulfilling my dream of doing what I've always wanted to do. Being a stay at home mommy isn't the most glamorous job in the world, but Jay always makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and really, who doesn't want to feel like that?! So, my frec, I love you so, so much and I'm so thankful for you and the family that you have given me!

So, what are YOU thankful for today?

1 comment:
Sounds like a WONDERFUL plan! Too funny that we were blogging about each other at the same exact time:)
Loves!
Post a Comment