On Saturday, Aunt Kristen and I decided that we would like to get some pics of all of our kiddos together, like good ones, not photos that had Jackson rolling over and the girls running in tow different directions. So, we headed over to a nice little court yard to get these pics. While Kristen was getting some pics of Jackson and having a "NOT ME" moment of her own, I most certainly did not allow my dressed up little princesses to do this

And I definitely would never, ever let them taste this ever so lovely moss covered water! No not me!


And I'm probably the most perfect mom in the world because I definitely saw the danger in letting my girls splash in a fountain, and most certainly checked to see how deep this fountain was. When my daughter decided to dive head first in to this fountain, I was definitely prepared for her to be completely submerged in this fountain that went three feet underground.

The fact that we were in a fancy neighborhood definitely stopped me from stripping my daughter down to her diaper and sopping wet bow, I mean , what kind of mother lets her daughter run around like that in such a place?!

No, I would never let my daughter run around like that! There would never be a need because I always have a change of clothes and never need to borrow any clothes from a 5 month old little boy!

Nope, not me, I'm mom of the year!

4 comments:
I am slacking today. I should be studying hahaha
Those are so cute.......looks like they were having a blast.....glad y'all had a great weekend!!!
Have a great week =)
Btw i made the blog private and i would love to add you to my list email me at
keepingupwithkellytheblog@hotmail.com
Seriously crying I am laughing so hard! After a near drowning, lots of scratches and a bruised watermelon head our kids still love us and don't know any better:)
OMG I laughes so hard! Never a dull moment. Glad you guys had so much fun!
Lovely! I've NEVER had a day like that! ;) heehee
Post a Comment