Being that November is the month of Thanksgiving and the fact that I really have so much to be thankful for, I've decided to devote my Thursdays of November to just that...My thankfulness. If you read this blog and you feel like sharing things that you are also thankful for, please feel free to do so in the comments section of the post. I apologize for not knowing how to make those fancy schmancy blog buttons that so many people make, but we can accomplish the same thing with out a button! So on this first Thursday of November, there are two women that I would like to shine a little spotlight on. I'm so thankful for them because our family would not be the same if it weren't for them and they have been great examples to me in how to be a mother, wife, housekeeper, peace talker, cook and all around good person. Both of these women have left our families here on earth this year and have gone up to heaven to continue watching over us. I'm convinced that this is where they would most want to be because now they can truly be the matriarchs that they were on earth by being angels up in heaven!
"
Grannie": My great grandma and the kids' great-great grandma!


"
Nana": My grandma and the kids' great grandma


Even though I sadly don't have documentation, the boys also got to meet these awesome ladies. I'm so thankful to God that we were able to get these pictures and how lucky is our family that God gave us our Nana and Grannie! Love you and miss you both!
2 comments:
Aww.. what a great idea! Thank you for your sweet note! ;)
I am thankful for my life... my health in general. You never realize how much you have until you are down in the dumps feeling so sick, and others have it SO much worse. I am so thankful for my baby girl and my hubby too! Without them I am nothing! ;)
Have a great weekend!
I love this idea!
I have to say that I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have taught me want it truly means to be a friend, how to be a great mommy (even though I'll never be the super mommy you are) and given me a shoulder to cry on and an ear to chat away my problems. I love you and am so thankful for our almost 20-years of friendship - gosh, we're getting old!
Post a Comment