Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Sentence Has Been Handed Down

I was able to foresee this event happening when Landrie was still in the safe confines of my tummy. I distinctly remember putting their room together and thinking to myself, "The day will come that these cribs need to be re-arranged." So, on Sunday morning when I went to get the girls out of bed, I was not surprised when I saw this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This random assortment of items came out of the window sill/seat in the girls room. I'm not really sure what to classify this "ledge" as because it is as wide as a window seat, but comes to chest height on me. The point is, Landrie somehow managed to retrieve these items that I thought were safely out of arms reach. After placing these items back up on the sill/seat, I was confident that she definitely couldn't reach them anymore. This is what I saw when I went to check on the girls after hearing too much commotion when they layed down for their nap
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, the child actually made my heart stop. I just happened to be looking through our pictures from Halloween, so I had my camera in my hand and was able to get photographic evidence of this. Do not worry, I most definitely did not leave her up there so that I could run and get my camera! So after a week of seeing things in her crib and finding her asleep like this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie has made it very clear to me that she is trying to bust out of her crib, so her sentence has been given. This is where she is to sleep
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This baby jail crib tent is surprisingly hard to get out of, and so far I haven't had any premonitions of an escape. Landrie has been pleading and plotting though


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was a little worried about the first night of her sleeping in here because it is something different. I'm happy to report that she seems to like it though and is sleeping like a little angel again...and probably dreaming of more mischief!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kelly said...

your kids are to darn cute!!!!!
y'all are a beautiful family!!!

have a great one

Momma Wilson said...

seriously lol here! Landrie is just too much, love her!