Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Meltdown Thanks To Daylight Savings

I admit that I was was blissfully unaware of just how much the time change would affect the girls. Last year they transitioned with no problem, and again in the spring, no issues. Well, the last few days have been a bit rough to say the least. Ella has decided to start waking up around 5:30 and will go back to sleep until about 6:30 and Landrie is ready for bed at 6:00. I'm hoping that over the next few days we can get back to a somewhat normal schedule so that we can all rest a little easier. Being the loving and caring mother that I am, I decided to document the lovely meltdown that Landrie had the other night. She was inconsolable and just wanted to run around and cry, so I let her get it all out and got some really good documentation for her when she gets older!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'm soooo tired..."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"But I just want to go to bed..."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'm so miserable though!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Mmmm, maybe sucking my thumb will make me feel better?"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Nope, that doesn't help either!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'm just S.L.E.E.P.Y"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"My life is awful..."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Oh, did you say Lucky Charms? Ok, I'll calm down."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

awww
I hate daylight savings time too lol
poor baby

Becky said...

The boys thought those pictures were so funny, especially Hunter. He was belly-laughing at the pictures and comments. Glad to see Landrie shares my love for Lucky Charms!!!