No, I'm not starting a new theme for Wednesdays...I just wanted to add Wednesday in there since it is indeed that day of the week and I just felt like starting and ending my question with "W" words. Ha! This will probably come as no surprise to many of you that the girls and I have embarked on yet another adventure, I mean we need to keep up our road trip every 1.5 months average, right?! We packed up on Sunday and headed back down to Lafayette, LA to hang with the Wilson's and to watch Jackson while Kristen and Jason went to work. We are having a wonderful time so far, the girls love Jackson and are not jealous and Jackson seems to be adjusting to having to share his time with two other babies. You may be thinking that I am crazy for volunteering to drive all the way down here just to take on caring for three children under the age of 2, but I love it! Really, the fact that it is going smoothly is just a further indication to me that I am meant to stay at home and be a mommy! Unfortunatley, I can't share any pics until we get back because Kristen seems to have lost her internet password, so I must use her laptop which does not have my camera software. Just know that we are having a blast and try and imagine what I look like pushing a double wide stroller with a 20 lb butterball strapped to my chest in a carrier. Why? Well, b/c that is how we are rollin' this week!
3 comments:
Love it! Seriously, you are the best mommy and friend:)
have a safe and wonderful trip
Post a Comment