
What? You don't start your morning out with a little aerobic activity on the kitchen table?

Where could Landrie be? I'm sure she isn't playing on the window sill behind the blinds, like she isn't supposed to!

But of course she is!

"Mommy, do these berries go in the tote or can I just swing from them?"

"I found the witches pot mommy, but I'm kinda using it right now."

"Here Mommy, I'll help you since Landrie just wants to play games!"
I can always count on Ella ;)

"I can be helpful too! I will start dinner, I will need this potato masher..."
*I would like to add that before she got into this drawer, Landrie first discovered our knife drawer. Can you picture the joy on my face over this one? Yeah, didn't have time to photograph that one because I jumped across the island too fast and stopped her!

"Well, how can I start dinner with no utensils?!"
As many heart stopping moments that Landrie infuses into my life (see previous post for a further example of this) ,she makes up for it by doubling up on the love she gives me. I'm really having so much fun with both of the girls right now and their loving, carefree and crazy personalities. Plus, how can I get frustrated when this is the little face that looks back at me...I mean, she is just exploring her new world!

1 comment:
Wow, your daughter looks like such a daredevil! I love that instead of pulling her down from whatever perch she's on, you ran for your camera instead. That is *exactly* what I would do (ok, that's exactly what I already do!).
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment