Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Be Still My Beating Heart

The sweetness between the boys and the girls is too much for me to bear sometimes. I've said it a million times and I will continue to say it, they are the best big brothers and the four of them adore each other! I have to make a quick note of the cute exchange between Galen and Landrie this morning, or I'm afraid it will get filed away in my crazy brain! So, I got the girls up and brought them to the living room to change their diapers and put their hair back...a typical morning routine. As I was finishing up with Ella, I told Landrie to come over. Of course she didn't, surprise surprise, because she was playing with her "Bubba." Well, her her Bubba knew that she needed her hair fixed and said "Landrie, go see Mama so she can pull your hair up and make you look pretty." Sweet, right? Well, as if that wasn't enough, he then said "Well, you are already pretty so you don't need your hair fixed, but you should go anyway." I die! He was so sincere and had no idea that I heard this, since they were behind the couch, and he also has no idea that I'm writing about it here...so don't tell. Moments like this are what it is all about and make all of my busy and hectic days completely worth it!

No comments: