Yay for snow! It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas this year and I couldn't be more excited. Sorry I've been MIA lately, between wrapping, baking, cleaning and chasing after two little girlies, time has been a little scant. I've taken tons of pics and have had a lot of blog posts that I wanted to write, but it wasn't meant to be. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the special times with your families and friends. Never forget the reason for this holiday and remember to count your blessings and hold them near to your heart...I know I do! Love to you all and enjoy these pics...
Helpin Gigi bake some Christmas cookies

The girls watching a video of their new obsession, "Elmo!"

Probably one of my fave pics ever!

Ella decided to crawl up and lay with Daddy while he slept

Landrie LOVES Sassa and tore this page out of a book so that she could have him with her at all times!


Ella decided that she liked dressing up in laundry that I was folding

I think Sassa needs to bring her some proper dress up clothes, dontcha think?
Well, that was my whirlwind of random pics from the last week...I'll be back in a few days with Christmas pics!
2 comments:
For the longest time I thought that Ella and Landrie looked nothing alike, and now that they're getting bigger, I can not tell which one it is in some of the pictures. How fun!!! :)
How fun!! too cute
Post a Comment