Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Hi everyone and Happy Holidays! I'm super excited about this cyber tour because it is my first time touring and I LOVE this time of year! So, sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or hot cocoa...this is Christmas at the Brummett's!

Alright, I would just like to give a big pat on the back to the realtors out there, it is hard work getting a pic that show all that you want it to! This is right as you walk in to our house





This is just around the corner from the foyer, right outside our bedroom

As we walk down the hallway, we pass the girls bedroom, and there is a little bit of Christmas in there

Next, we come to the kitchen, AKA the heart of our house!

I kept things a little simpler in here this year, at least on the table, because one of my children likes to do things like climb on the table and spin the chandelier...don't know WHO that could be?! Really, I have years to have a spruced up table, it just wasn't worth it to me this year to have to keep getting on to my princess because she just wanted to explore. Alright, moving on, here is a little closer look of the top of the hutch

And, this is the area behind our sink

Now, refill your mug of whatever it is you are drinking, and walk with me to the family room where we will nestle into the couch and look at this

Ahh, yes, my very favorite of all of our Christmas decorations! Let's get a closer look



At this point, I should be moving upstairs to show you the boys Christmas trees and the Christmas cheer up there, but there is no telling what kind of disaster is happening up there! Thanks so much for touring with me, so glad you came!

13 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

A lovely tour~your home looks beautiful! I love the way you have your village displayed and that Santa centerpiece is so pretty.

Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

You have a lovely home, I love all of your Christmas decorations! Great job! MErry Christmas!

Momma Wilson said...

Yay, you got everything decorated! I hope the bah humbugs are finally gone:) I put the reindeer pic of Jackson in my new Christmas frame... if you click on the pictures you can see them bigger.

Tina said...

Brautiful home...love your decorations.

Hugs

Kelly said...

Beautiful!!! very nice

Delightful Dwelling said...

Everything is beautiful! I really like all the garlands you have and that little pink tree for your girls.

Sarah said...

I love the area around your stairs;its so pretty! I'm getting a little jealous! ;)

Merry Christmas!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much for stopping over at my house. Yes, the ornaments take a long time but I do love my tree. Your children are adorable. I love the way you decorated your home, it looks so nice. I myself am thinking of doing less, it's just getting harder for me each year. I love the tinsel on the tree, that brings back fond memories. Have a beautiful holiday season.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love all your great Christmas decor, the little pink tree is just darling. Your family is just lovely! Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season!
Debra

Stef said...

I love the entryway and your little Christmas village! That reminds me of when I was growing up and the one that my parents had. Awww, thanks for sharing!

Ashli said...

You snow village makes me want to live there! I also love your home, it just feels cosy looking at it!

Little Mama said...

What a beautiful home! I especially like your hutch and the Santa in your entry! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and really appreciate your sweet comments. Your family is beautiful ... wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Playing Sublimely said...

Just loved touring over in your neck of the woods and love your foyer! Hope to run into you again real soon...it was an honor to have a visit from you :)!
Amy