First, we had the kids go to the top of a little hill and run towards us...this is sure to elicit some smiles or something
Pretty good, pretty good. Next, we tried the porch of an old church...
Hmmm, not lovin' this. While I plotted where we would go next, the boys did some baby wrangling

Garret did some modeling
Then I got the, literally, bright idea to have the kids sit in a lovely little area pretty much in the direct sun
Obviously I was suffering from a case of Mommy brain! After a little more running around and some more baby wrangling, we finally got some pictures that we could use. Can't show you those just yet, but here is a little sneak peek for you

Haha! I said it was just a little sneak peek! Stay tuned to a mailbox near you for your holiday greetings from the Brummett's!

2 comments:
such a tease:) can't wait for the card!
Post a Comment